www.fantic-chopper.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My rider Chopper

3 posters

Go down

My rider Chopper Empty My rider Chopper

Post  Barzago Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Powder coated red bits, NOS indicators, new wiring loom (made from scratch by myself..... all the wire colours are correct too Laughing ) some chroming here and there, bars, exhaust, sissybar, tank painted and stickered, forks hard chromed, rear shocks re-conditioned nearly everything else is original.

First registered in Merton, London took me 8 years to buy this bike after placing a wanted ad in BSH back in 1995. When I got to London to buy it most of the parts had been stolen from the lockup it was stored in............. came away with a rolling frame only Crying or Very sad !

Always fails the MOT on the steering head bearings either being loose or notchy and binding if I tighten them up Twisted Evil !

NB Air filter and choke lever on carb are not orignal just in case anyone uses these pictures as reference.
Barzago
Barzago
Barzago
Barzago

Back to top Go down

My rider Chopper Empty Re: My rider Chopper

Post  Admin Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:43 am

That,s a nice bike that Cool , dom had a chat to roy cary sat Cool . We were thinking of doing a run over to Essex to meet the man if your interested barzago. We could then find out how many chopper,s and other bikes were imported Cool Cool
Admin
Admin
Fantic Kev
Fantic Kev

https://fanticchopper.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Barzago Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:52 am

That would be an interesting oppertunity not to be missed. When is it likely to happen?
Barzago
Barzago
Barzago
Barzago

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:16 pm

Barzago wrote:That would be an interesting oppertunity not to be missed. When is it likely to happen?

Hopefully sometime in sept , it would be a good london run i think Cool
Admin
Admin
Fantic Kev
Fantic Kev

Back to top Go down

Post  Barzago Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:25 pm

How many Choppers do you think you could muster together............... world record?
Barzago
Barzago
Barzago
Barzago

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:28 pm

Barzago wrote:How many Choppers do you think you could muster together............... world record?

Maybe 3 - 4 at present, if blade & paul barker come , next year will be very different i think when some of the resto,s are finished Cool I know doubt some of the other fantic boys would want to be there too,
Admin
Admin
Fantic Kev
Fantic Kev

Back to top Go down

Post  Barzago Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:12 pm

I can't do Sept 18th Kev in Birmingham at a wedding. I'll try and get my rider in a van and come along. I know 2 brothers who live down here now that used to live in Hornchurch, Essex and at the bottom of their garden was Barron Eurotrade. When they were kids they used to come home from school and sit on the garden wall watching the workers riding the bikes and parking them up in rows. Not sure why they did this as I thought they would have been transported in crates and assembled/PDI'd at the dealers.
Barzago
Barzago
Barzago
Barzago

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:30 pm

Barzago wrote:I can't do Sept 18th Kev in Birmingham at a wedding. I'll try and get my rider in a van and come along. I know 2 brothers who live down here now that used to live in Hornchurch, Essex and at the bottom of their garden was Barron Eurotrade. When they were kids they used to come home from school and sit on the garden wall watching the workers riding the bikes and parking them up in rows. Not sure why they did this as I thought they would have been transported in crates and assembled/PDI'd at the dealers.

We will have to speak to Roy first , but will get it not to clash with your date,s.
Admin
Admin
Fantic Kev
Fantic Kev

Back to top Go down

Post  Barron Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:25 am

Hello
My name is Marcin. I'm very happy that found YOU & forum ! I signed up for this forum because I am looking for a contact to Roy Douglas Cary. Just like you, I am interested in Eurotrade company in Essex. But this is not related to Fantic chopper.
In the 76-77 year the company built motorcycles Barron 125. I'm looking for these motorcycles, parts or which any information about this motorcycle. I will be very grateful for any information and help from your side !

I read the rules before registration in forum... unfortunately my English is not for good... I hope that does not made a lot of errors and that my message is understandable.

P.S. Were you able to reach out and talk to Mr. Roy?
Barron
Barron
Barzago
Barzago

Back to top Go down

Post  Barron Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:25 am

Hi friends
I managed to contact Roy Cary, but unfortunately he does not have too much time to answer my questions about Barron. Maybe you know who also worked in Eurotrade ?
Barron
Barron
Barzago
Barzago

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down